- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers to hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
NFL Week 8 -- Seahawks at Rams
This isn't exactly a Broncos-at-home-versus-Jaguars situation, but things sure could get ugly on "Monday Night Football" in St. Louis. The Rams are a deceptive 3-4, and just lost quarterback Sam Bradford for the season. The Seattle Seahawks (6-1) aren't cruising every Sunday, but they're getting it done -- and have a fearsome defense just ready to exploit a weak QB (Kellen Clemens, in this case). How bad will it be?