- Is Blake Griffin a flopper?
- Jabari Parker enters NBA draft
- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
UEFA Champions League winner?
The end of Wednesday marks the midway point in the 2013-14 UEFA Champions League group stage. So far, it's been relatively by the book. The juggernauts -- Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid -- top their groups. Every English side is in position to advance. Paris Saint-Germain looks fearsome, too. And most minnows are struggling to swim. How will the rest of the competition play out?