- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Does baseball need instant replay?
Pete Kozma almost wasn't the goat of Game 1, but after a quick conference, umpires ruled that Dustin Pedroia was safe due to Kozma bobbling the ball during a potential double play. The Red Sox ended up with the bases loaded and one out, and Mike Napoli cleared the bases with a double. Calls like this aren't usually overturned in the World Series, but even the most adamant booer of umpires would have to admit the officials did well in this situation: they quickly and efficiently overturned an incorrect call in a high-pressure situation. They won't be left so alone with the expansion of instant replay, but at this point, do they really need it?