- Will Phil Jackson run the Knicks?
- Top NBA teams struggling
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Revis on the trade block
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Gomes, Sox square World Series
There's no obstructing this fact: The 2013 World Series isn't about to disappear. That's because the Boston Red Sox -- who suffered a bizarre fate at the end of Game 3 -- rebounded with a 4-2 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday night, powered by Jonny Gomes' three-run homer in the sixth inning. The Series now is tied. Will it go the distance?