- Manziel's controversial moment
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
David Ortiz on fire in World Series
The existence of an ability to be ''clutch'' is still undetermined, but those who believe in it would do well to point to the example of David Ortiz to bolster their arguments. Ortiz's postseason résumé was already stellar before this year, but his performance in this World Series is something otherworldly. Cardinals pitchers have mostly shut down the Red Sox, but they can't seem to get Ortiz out -- he came into Game 5 with a .727 average in the World Series and somehow raised it six points by the end of the night. If the Red Sox end up winning, he's a lock for World Series MVP.