- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
NFL Week 9 -- Colts at Texans
Two 2012 playoff teams from the AFC South, battling once again for division ... oh, wait. This isn't what we expected. Sure, Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts have lived up to -- surpassed, even -- expectations. But then there are the Houston Texans and their well-documented issues, which led them to choose Case Keenum over a healthy Matt Schaub at quarterback this week. Can Houston steal one from the seemingly locks-to-win-the-division Colts? Indy is missing Reggie Wayne, after all.