- Lakers make offer to Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Just how good are the Chiefs?
It is certain: The Kansas City Chiefs will take an undefeated record to Denver on Nov. 17. This is thanks to a ninth straight win to start the season, earned Sunday at the Buffalo Bills in a 23-13 decision that featured no offensive touchdowns for the Chiefs. That'll happen when your defense reaches the end zone twice. So here's the question: Is the league's last unbeaten really that good? Its defense is dominant, sure. But when your quarterback averages 4.3 yards per pass, there's reason to worry -- especially with tough matchups coming up.