- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Detroit the favorite in NFC North?
Oh, how quickly things change in the NFL. Two weeks ago the Detroit Lions were scrambling to stay in playoff contention with a home game against the Dallas Cowboys. Now? They just might be favorites in the NFC North, after beating the host Chicago Bears 21-19 while the Aaron Rodgers-less Green Bay Packers lost 27-13 to the Philadelphia Eagles. Will Detroit (6-3) close the deal?