- Is Blake Griffin a flopper?
- Jabari Parker enters NBA draft
- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
Derrick Rose hurt in Bulls' win
The good news: The Chicago Bulls beat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday night, moving back to .500 in the process. The bad: Derrick Rose left the game in the fourth quarter with what is considered a minor hamstring injury, one that coach Tom Thibodeau said will be re-evaluated Tuesday. Such an injury, coupled with Rose's early season struggles (just 32 percent shooting so far), makes one wonder if the former MVP will return to form this season. What that means for Chicago, too, is anyone's guess.