- Jabari Parker enters NBA draft
- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
CFB: Oklahoma State at Texas
Texas enters Saturday's game against Oklahoma State riding a six-game win streak and sitting atop the Big 12 standings with a 6-0 conference record. The Cowboys have a five-game win streak of their own heading into Austin but haven't posted the same unblemished conference mark. A victory for Texas would mean a two-horse race with Baylor for the Big 12 title with Texas Tech and Baylor left on its schedule. Will the Longhorns kick off this tough final stretch with a win? How will the absence of key players effect each team?