- Manziel's controversial moment
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
More replay coming to MLB
Baseball is one of the more traditional sports, so any change it makes is worth noting. Having already implemeted instant replay in a limited fashion, MLB has taken the first step in expanding its replay system for the 2014 season. Nearly every decision short of ball-strike calls will be subject to review, and managers will be allowed to challenge specific plays in a manner broadly similar to the way coaches do in the NFL. We can see this slowing down the game a bit, but might it be worth it to avoid situations like Jim Joyce's blown call in Armando Galarraga's near-perfect game?