- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
How much does Kobe have left?
He's back! Well, almost anyway. Kobe Bryant participated in Saturday's team practice for the first time since tearing his Achilles seven months ago. In an interview Friday, Bryant stated that "the fadeaway still works, the ballhandling, being able to post. Those are things that I can do right now." But will his offensive repertoire be as effective as in years past?