- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Garrett to coach Cowboys in 2014
Jason Garrett doesn't have to worry about his job security ... at least for now anyway. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones straightforwardly said "yes" when asked whether or not Jason Garrett will coach the team next season. Under Garrett's tutelage, the Cowboys are 26-24, including a 5-5 mark this season, and have no playoff wins. Is Garrett the right coach for the Cowboys' future? How has Jones affected the team over the past couple of years?