- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- World Cup final -- Germany-Argentina
- 2014 ESPY Awards
- NBA free agency predictions?
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- MLB All-Star Game rosters?
- What does WC run mean for U.S.?
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Tim Lincecum no-hits Padres again
- New sliding rule for MLB?
- Should Redskins change name?
- Is PED use no big deal?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Should the Jets stick with Smith?
Someday the Jets will find a quarterback who isn't in the habit of throwing several interceptions a game. At least for now, that quarterback isn't Geno Smith. The rookie threw two more interceptions in a 19-3 loss to the Ravens, giving him 18 on the season. The Jets seem to be sticking with Smith for now, and they're still in contention for a wild-card spot in a weak field, but is it worth letting Smith continue to throw picks as he works out the kinks?