- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Manziel's controversial moment
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Kobe Bryant returns Sunday
The Lakers have been treading water waiting for Kobe Bryant, but this Sunday, we'll be able to see just how good they are at full strength. Bryant will return from an Achilles tendon injury against the Raptors. Most players Bryant's age who have suffered such an injury might retire, but not Bryant -- he made his comeback in less than a year and announced his return with a somewhat artistic two-minute video on his Facebook page.