- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Kobe Bryant returns Sunday
The Lakers have been treading water waiting for Kobe Bryant, but this Sunday, we'll be able to see just how good they are at full strength. Bryant will return from an Achilles tendon injury against the Raptors. Most players Bryant's age who have suffered such an injury might retire, but not Bryant -- he made his comeback in less than a year and announced his return with a somewhat artistic two-minute video on his Facebook page.