- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
ACC -- Duke vs. Florida State
For the first time this season, thanks to Alabama's stunning late loss to Auburn, the Florida State Seminoles are No. 1 in the BCS standings. All they must do to stay there and play for the national title in Pasadena: Beat upstart Duke in the ACC championship game Saturday in Charlotte, N.C. It seems like a walkover; FSU's narrowest margin of victory was 14 points (Sept. 28 at Boston College), while David Cutcliffe's Blue Devils have squeaked their way -- at least some of the time -- to eight straight victories (they did not play FSU in the regular season). Will the Seminoles dominate?