- Cleveland's Pain Bracket
- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Brighter outlook -- Knicks or Nets?
The New York Knicks weren't supposed to light up the league this season, but their floor seemed like a low playoff seed in the Eastern Conference. And yet, after Thursday night's game at the Brooklyn Nets, Carmelo Anthony & Co. are just 4-13. The Nets, meanwhile, are 5-14 -- but lost Thursday's game by 30. And they were supposed to be the contending team of the two. Woof. Needless to say, things don't look good in Gotham. Which franchise's outlook is better, if ever-so-slightly?