- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Manziel's controversial moment
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Brighter outlook -- Knicks or Nets?
The New York Knicks weren't supposed to light up the league this season, but their floor seemed like a low playoff seed in the Eastern Conference. And yet, after Thursday night's game at the Brooklyn Nets, Carmelo Anthony & Co. are just 4-13. The Nets, meanwhile, are 5-14 -- but lost Thursday's game by 30. And they were supposed to be the contending team of the two. Woof. Needless to say, things don't look good in Gotham. Which franchise's outlook is better, if ever-so-slightly?