- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Should Redskins change name?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
How will the U.S. fare at the WC?
The World Cup is nearly here, and the U.S. is staring down arguably the toughest group of the tournament, having drawn Germany, Portugal and Ghana. How will the U.S. fare? How much of an advantage does Brazil have as the host nation? And in the end, which nation will be crowned champion of the world?
Tell us: What are your overall predictions?