- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Gronkowski tears ACL, MCL
The Patriots are a different (read: worse) team without Rob Gronkowski, so the news that he's out for the season after tearing his ACL and MCL must put a damper on their third consecutive comeback win. Gronkowski was hit in the knee by Browns safety T.J. Ward after catching a pass from Tom Brady, and he had to be carted off the field. The news couldn't be much worse for the Patriots, who've won their past three games only by the slimmest of margins and have already suffered devastating injuries to stalwarts like Vince Wilfork and Jerod Mayo. Though Brady thinks the team will adapt, it's hard to see how New England can make another Super Bowl run without their best pass-catcher.