- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Is coaching hazardous to health?
Recent health scares to Denver Broncos coach John Fox and former Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak have shone a light on the job's rigors. And to little surprise -- this is, after all, a position that requires seemingly endless hours of work and amounts of stress, both of which are rewarded with constant public scrutiny. Then again, in today's working world, most students and professionals face a taxing level of stress at times. How bad do football coaches really have it?