- Jabari Parker enters NBA draft
- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
LaMarcus Aldridge goes off
Normally, it would be worth talking about a 32-point, 17-rebound performance from Dwight Howard, but not today. Instead, we're marveling at LaMarcus Aldridge scoring 31 points and grabbing 25 rebounds in a 111-104 win over the Rockets. Aldridge has really come into his own this season; through 23 games, he's averaging 23.5 points and 10.6 rebounds per game, both far above his career averages. If he keeps this up -- and the Trail Blazers remain atop the tough Western Conference -- he might be in line for the NBA's top award.