- Spurs good chance at title?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Should LeBron James honor Z?
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Tiger Woods' struggles continue
- Your thoughts on Oscars?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- More trouble for DeMarcus Cousins
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Danny Granger chooses Clippers
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Revis on the trade block
- How impressive is Wichita State?
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- DeMarcus Ware's future?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- Jim Harbaugh's future in San Fran
- Disappointed with medal count?
- Jason Collins makes history
- Wayne Rooney signs extension
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
NFL Week 16 -- Colts at Chiefs
Only four teams have clinched playoff berths so far, and two of them are the Indianapolis Colts and Kansas City Chiefs. But that doesn't mean their Sunday meeting is a mere formality. K.C. still could win the AFC West. Indy still could snag a first-round bye. And, perhaps more likely, these teams could meet again two weeks later, with the Colts on track for the fourth seed and the Chiefs the fifth seed. How will this preview play out?