- Is Blake Griffin a flopper?
- Jabari Parker enters NBA draft
- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
NFL Week 16 -- Patriots at Ravens
The New England Patriots are 10-4 and in line for a playoff bye. The Baltimore Ravens are 8-6 and on track for a playoff berth -- something that seemed improbable a month ago. And yet, it'd be understandable if both teams' fans don't feel 100 percent peachy. After all, so far in December the Patriots needed rallies to beat two of the AFC's worst teams, then watched Tom Brady's push fall short against the Miami Dolphins last Sunday. Baltimore couldn't score a touchdown against the Detroit Lions, requiring a 61-yard Justin Tucker field goal to sneak an 18-16 win. In other words, Sunday could go a long way toward improving the mood in one of these cities ...