- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014 college football predictions
- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
A new NBA draft process?
A proposal to overhaul the much-discussed NBA draft process is making its way around front offices. The plan would call for eliminating the draft lottery and simply slotting teams into predetermined first-round draft slots each year. The automatic slotting would render tanking pointless but, in the eyes of detractors, would also from time to time make the already loaded teams even more loaded. Are you in favor of the idea? Are NBA draft picks the easiest to predict for future success? Cast your votes below!