- Lakers make offer to Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Premier League 1st half review
With Sir Alex Ferguson no longer patrolling the touchline for Manchester United, we knew the 2013-14 English Premier League season would get interesting. Halfway through, it hasn't disappointed. As expected, Manchester City (second with 41 points) and Chelsea (third, 40) look strong. But just about everything else at the top of the table has surprised. Arsenal -- they of much disappointment in recent years -- lead the way with 42 points. Liverpool -- they of even greater struggles in recent years -- led on Christmas but now sit fifth. In fourth is surprising Everton, and further down the table are frequent Champions League contenders Tottenham (seventh) and Sir Alex's old club (sixth). What do you make of the first 19 games? What will happen in the next 19?