- MLS gaining on MLB?
- Spurs good chance at title?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Should LeBron James honor Z?
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Tiger Woods' struggles continue
- Your thoughts on Oscars?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- More trouble for DeMarcus Cousins
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Danny Granger chooses Clippers
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Revis on the trade block
- How impressive is Wichita State?
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- DeMarcus Ware's future?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- Jim Harbaugh's future in San Fran
- Disappointed with medal count?
- Jason Collins makes history
- Wayne Rooney signs extension
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Teddy Bridgewater headed to NFL
Teddy Bridgewater has made it official that he will not return for his senior season, choosing instead to declare for the NFL draft. Bridgewater is the No. 1-rated quarterback prospect by ESPN's Todd McShay and the No. 8 overall prospect. The announcement comes on the heels of Bridgewater's electrifying performance in the Russell Athletic Bowl in which he torched Miami for 447 yards passing and accounted for four touchdowns (one rushing). Will Bridgewater ease seamlessly into the NFL, or will he face challenges? How does he compare to the No. 2-rated quarterback prospect, Johnny Manziel, and which prospect would be a better fit for the Houston Texans, who are holding on to the No. 1 pick?