- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Kluwe cut for being outspoken?
Long one of the most outspoken NFL players, former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe wrote on Deadspin on Thursday that his vocal ways, and the causes he supported (namely same-sex marriage), lost him his job in the Twin Cities. The Vikings, via statement, said they would review the situation, but that Kluwe's words did not get him released before the 2013 season. What do you think? Does the NFL frown upon outspokenness? Do you like it when athletes speak out? Cast your votes below.