- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014 college football predictions
- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Are the Warriors contenders?
Less than a week before Christmas, the Golden State Warriors fell by two to the San Antonio Spurs, dropping the Bay Area's team to a disappointing 14-13. Since? Stephen Curry & Co. have won seven straight, including a comeback over the Los Angeles Clippers on Dec. 25 and -- perhaps their most impressive result of the season -- a 123-114 win at the full-strength Miami Heat on Thursday night. Tom Haberstroh believes the Warriors are more serious contenders (if healthy) than the 25-7 Portland Trail Blazers. What do you make of Mark Jackson's crew?