- Your NCAA tournament picks?
- Call in sick to watch NCAA tourney?
- Should Man U fire David Moyes?
- Noah for DPOY? Bulls for spoiler?
- Panthers release Steve Smith
- Nets knock off Heat
- Lakers' front office a problem?
- NBA teams tanking or rebuilding?
- Broncos sign Talib, Ware
- Revis goes from Bucs to Pats
- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson to the Knicks
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Is Kevin Durant the MVP?
Before the season, some believed LeBron James would be dethroned as NBA MVP simply because voters got tired of him. Halfway through, and it's looking like the King won't win ... but not due to voter fatigue. There's a certain player by the name of Kevin Durant who is absolutely burning up the league. On Wednesday night, he scored 36 points on 22 shots in a win at the San Antonio Spurs, one night after tallying 46 points on 25 shots in a win over the Portland Trail Blazers. Four nights earlier he had 54 points on 28 shots against the Golden State Warriors. All of this is happening while Russell Westbrook is out for the Oklahoma City Thunder, who moved to 33-10 after beating San Antonio. Durant (30.9 PPG) is well ahead of James (26.2) in scoring, and his player efficiency rating is better as well. Is KD the sure MVP?