- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Pacers get East's No. 1 seed
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Will Liverpool win EPL?
- Heat or Pacers in the East?
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- Nets complete sweep of Heat
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- FIFA punishes Barcelona
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
Troubling 2014 debut for Tiger?
Tiger Woods' 2014 season debut didn't end the way he would have liked -- shooting a third-round 79 and missing the secondary cut for the first time in his career. Perhaps the biggest surprise was that it happened at Torrey Pines, a course where Woods usually excels. Before everyone panics, this was his season opener, after all, and he's still the defending player of the year. But it remains to be seen what this says about Tiger's chances of breaking his major championship drought in 2014 and renewing his quest to surpass Jack Nicklaus' record 18 major titles.