- Lakers make offer to Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Kobe vs. Jordan one-on-one?
Shocking revelations from Phil Jackson: It turns out that Kobe Bryant is really confident. In an interview with Fox Sports Live, Jackson said that he asked Michael Jordan to talk to Kobe Bryant shortly after Jordan's second retirement in 1999. One might expect a young player to be a bit star-struck when meeting a legend like Jordan, but this is Kobe Bryant we're talking about here. Jackson said the first thing that Kobe said to MJ upon meeting him was ''I could kick your ass one-on-one.'' This is, of course, the perfect Kobe Bryant response -- we'd imagine Kobe says some version of that to most everyone he meets, whether or not they're even professional basketball players.