- Your NBA playoff predictions?
- Giants sign Josh Freeman
- Is NCAA meal rule enough?
- Donald Trump wants to buy Bills
- Yankee Stadium to host MLS games
- Knicks interested in Lamar Odom
- Jets sign Chris Johnson
- Pacers get East's No. 1 seed
- Michael Phelps unretires
- Johnny Manziel's NFL future?
- Jadeveon Clowney's NFL future?
- Reason for Red Sox to worry?
- NHL playoff predictions?
- Bubba Watson wins the Masters
- Will Liverpool win EPL?
- Heat or Pacers in the East?
- Did Michael Pineda cheat?
- Embiid declares for NBA draft
- UEFA Champions League final four
- What's next for the Bills?
- Nets complete sweep of Heat
- UConn women win record 9th title
- Booing Ryan Braun?
- UConn wins national championship
- Marcus Smart to NBA draft
- Manhattan to keep Masiello
- is Vick's punishment complete?
- FIFA punishes Barcelona
- Do you like sports cheerleaders?
- DeSean Jackson joins Redskins
Sherman calls out Manning
Richard Sherman stood his ground regarding his comment that Peyton Manning ''throws ducks,'' but did so in the nicest way possible -- couched in praise for Manning's accuracy and preparation and a bunch of other things people say about Peyton Manning when they're giving him kudos. Manning's arm strength has been questioned before -- it was one of the biggest concerns for him coming off his neck surgery -- but his results this season speak for themselves. He'll need to keep up his near-perfect play in the Super Bowl, unless he wants to see some of those so-called "ducks" float their way into the hands of Sherman or another member of the Seahawks' dangerous secondary.