- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Couples gives up Super Bowl seats
We don't envy poor Fred Couples' situation this week. He made the cut at the Dubai Desert Classic -- normally an unalloyed good -- but he also has tickets to this weekend's Super Bowl featuring his beloved Seattle Seahawks. Or, at least, he had tickets to the game: Couples gave one to a friend and sold the other one. "Call me stupid," Couples said. We won't call him stupid, but it's not as if he would have been dropping out of a major or something. Maybe he's fascinated by Dubai's skyline or looking forward to hanging out on one of the islands they have that are shaped like palm trees.