- Cleveland's Pain Bracket
- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Couples gives up Super Bowl seats
We don't envy poor Fred Couples' situation this week. He made the cut at the Dubai Desert Classic -- normally an unalloyed good -- but he also has tickets to this weekend's Super Bowl featuring his beloved Seattle Seahawks. Or, at least, he had tickets to the game: Couples gave one to a friend and sold the other one. "Call me stupid," Couples said. We won't call him stupid, but it's not as if he would have been dropping out of a major or something. Maybe he's fascinated by Dubai's skyline or looking forward to hanging out on one of the islands they have that are shaped like palm trees.