- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Bucs to release Darrelle Revis?
- Will Phil Jackson run the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Top NBA teams struggling
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mike Trout about to get paid?
- Blame for Cowboys' struggles?
- Add a 4-point line in NBA?
- Should Kyrie stay with Cavs?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- OK with home plate collision ban?
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Winston to play 2 more years?
Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston confirmed what his coach, Jimbo Fisher, said on national signing day that Winston would play college football for two more years. Winston said a big factor is that he plans to play baseball in 2015 and that would prevent him from preparing for the NFL draft in his first year of eligibility. Mel Kiper Jr. has already said that if Winston were eligible, he would have been the No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft. If the same is said next year, will Winston stay in school?