- End of Patriots' success?
- 2014 MLB playoff predictions?
- ESPNU CFB Daily: The Edge
- Red Sox Exit Polls
- Red Sox report card
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
A-Rod accepts suspension
The saga is -- it seems, at least -- over. After vowing to fight until the end, Alex Rodriguez finally dropped his lawsuit and accepted his MLB-imposed ban for the 2014 season. Rodriguez reportedly was concerned about the cost of fighting MLB (about $10 million in legal fees), and also about further damaging his relationship with the sport. Now he has his eyes on a 2015 return. He will be 39 when he comes back. What will come of all of it?