- Jonathan Martin to the 49ers
- Cowboys release DeMarcus Ware
- Should Tiger take a break?
- Bucs to release Darrelle Revis?
- Clippers win eighth straight
- Seahawks to win 2015 Super Bowl?
- Phil Jackson with the Knicks?
- Embiid injury a blow to Kansas?
- Wichita State will enter tourney 34-0
- Spurs good chance at title?
- Keselowski a Chase contender?
- MLS gaining on MLB?
- LeBron mentoring Paul George?
- Tough choice for Texans at No. 1?
- Noah wants 'Melo on Bulls
- Bears, Hester part ways
- Brandon Browner treated fairly?
- Big moves made at NHL deadline
- Steelers to keep Polamalu
- Is struggling Syracuse doomed?
- Washington Nationals in 2014?
- Santana signs with Orioles
- Final Verdict -- College Basketball
- Longer PATs in the NFL?
- LeBron, Durant in tight MVP race
- Is Steve Nash's career over?
- Is storming the court dangerous?
- 90 wins for the Mets?
- Are Royals a sleeper in AL?
- Mayweather to fight Maidana
- A union for college athletes?
- Will FSU go from 'Dallas to Dallas'?
- Jeter to retire after 2014
- MLB institutes replay challenges
Smart suspended three games
Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart shoved a Texas Tech fan after the two exchanged words late in Saturday night's game, and on Sunday the star guard was suspended three games for his actions. It's unclear what the fan said to Smart; the player claimed it was a racial slur, while the fan, Jeff Orr, denies that (Smart later apologized and took "full responsibility" for his actions). All of this came on the same night an Oregon coach says he was spit on by an Arizona State fan Saturday. Was Smart's punishment fair? Do fans take things too far?