- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers to hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- Marshawn Lynch to hold out
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Jaworski not high on Manziel
Johnny Manziel might be a candidate for the top pick in the draft, but ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski doesn't think the quarterback is worth nearly that high of a pick. Describing Manziel as a ''project,'' Jaworski said he wouldn't even take the QB in the first three rounds of the draft. Opinions vary on Manziel -- he is clearly an explosive playmaker and he excelled in college, but his lack of size and freewheeling style might not translate well to the NFL, which tends to turn impressive college quarterbacks into washouts. The Texans have the No. 1 pick, however, and are desperate for a replacement for Matt Schaub. Manziel might end up being that guy.