- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Should Redskins change name?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Steelers to keep Polamalu
Loyalty usually isn't a two-way street in professional sports, but the case of Troy Polamalu and the Steelers may be an exception to that rule. Despite needing to create salary-cap space, the Steelers will not release Polamalu, citing the Rooney family's loyalty to the veteran safety. Polamalu has essentially been the face (and hair) of the Steelers' franchise since being drafted in 2003, and imagining him in a uniform other than Steelers black and gold is almost unthinkable. His production has been declining, however, and given that he'll be 33 this season, the Steelers might end up regretting their otherwise-admirable allegiance to one of their all-time greats.