- Cleveland's Pain Bracket
- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Big moves made at NHL deadline
The 2014 NHL trade deadline was reliably active, with a number of deals going down not long before the 3 p.m. ET cutoff. Among the biggest: The Montreal Canadiens acquired left wing Thomas Vanek from the New York Islanders; the Los Angeles Kings grabbed right wing Marian Gaborik from the Columbus Blue Jackets; and, in a deal involving two potentially playoff-bound parties, the New York Rangers acquired right wing Martin St. Louis -- who had requested a trade -- and sent right wing Ryan Callahan and two high draft picks to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Which was the biggest deal? Which team will fare best down the stretch? Who wins it all?