- Manziel's controversial moment
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Bears, Hester part ways
Devin Hester has been the Bears' trump card since 2006, returning a record-tying 19 kicks and punts for touchdowns over the course of his career. They won't be bringing him back next season, however: Hester said on Wednesday that the team has decided to ''go a different route'' with him. Hester will be one of the more intriguing free agents on the market, as he offers the potential of a game-changing play every time he handles a return. His value has been downgraded, however, by the rule change shortening kickoffs. It's difficult to return a ball that lands 10 yards out of bounds.