- Cleveland's Pain Bracket
- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
LeBron mentoring Paul George?
In an interview this week with BasketballInsiders.com, rising Indiana Pacers star Paul George said he'd like to get some advice from LeBron James. The four-time MVP's answer Thursday? "I have an open-door policy." So we know the two-time defending NBA Finals MVP is up for it, but are you OK with top players giving each other advice? Or do you subscribe to the "old school" theory that they should be enemies?