- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014 college football predictions
- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
When will a 16 seed beat a 1?
It's never happened. Oh, it's been close, but no No. 16 seed has ever beaten a No. 1 in the NCAA men's basketball tournament. That means it has to happen soon, right? Plenty of people think so, although the signs aren't necessarily there; just 14 of these games have been decided by single digits, with the average margin of victory being 24.8 points, and some argue the tournament is seeded more accurately than ever -- meaning the gap between Florida and Albany is as big as the gap between, well, Florida and Albany. What do you think? Cast your votes below!