- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Should Redskins change name?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Dodgers' payroll higher than NYY
Many never thought this day would come. But it has. Long considered the "Evil Empire" because of their massive payroll, the New York Yankees have been passed by the Los Angeles Dodgers on Major League Baseball's list of highest combined player salaries. L.A.'s figure: $235 million. New York's? A "mere" $204 million. Does this change your view of the Yankees? Does baseball need a salary cap? Does money limit your enjoyment of winning?