- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
Angels give Trout extension
Does Mike Trout know how good he is? The Angels signed Trout to a six-year extension reportedly worth $144.5 million -- or about $24 million per year. That's no small amount of money, but considering that Miguel Cabrera -- Trout's nemesis in the AL MVP vote the past two seasons -- is getting almost $30 million per year, it looks like a good deal for L.A. The Angels might have a lot of money tied up in the uncertain futures of Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton, but with Trout, they're making a sound investment.