- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- Rory McIlroy wins Open Championship
- Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love?
- MLB second half predictions?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- Trout MVP in Jeter's final ASG
- Cespedes wins HR Derby
- Germany wins 2014 World Cup
- LeBron James returns to Cavs
- Carmelo Anthony stays with Knicks
- Tanaka to miss at least 6 weeks
- The Mag's 2014 NCAA FB stories
- Josh Gordon arrested for DWI
- Jason Kidd to coach Bucks
- 2014 NBA draft reaction?
- Should Redskins change name?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
- NFL releases 2014 schedule
Will Liverpool win EPL?
For the first time in 24 years, Liverpool might win the English football championship. In fact, it's looking pretty good for the Reds, whose 3-2 win over title rival Manchester City means they will lift the trophy if they win out. Chelsea is two points back, while City trails by seven but has two games in hand. Will Liverpool close it out? How will Arsenal -- which faces a battle for fourth and an FA Cup final -- fare the rest of the way?