- Early MLB playoff predictions
- NFL Week 2 questions
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
Is NCAA meal rule enough?
Not long after Connecticut star Shabazz Napier said he went to bed "starving" because he couldn't afford food, the NCAA approved a measure allowing schools to provide unlimited meals and snacks to all Division I athletes, including walk-ons. This doesn't come close to addressing all concerns for athletes, though; Northwestern football players, of course, won the right to unionize, with the team's vote scheduled for April 25. What do you make of it all?