- End of Patriots' success?
- 2014 MLB playoff predictions?
- ESPNU CFB Daily: The Edge
- Red Sox Exit Polls
- Red Sox report card
- Champions League predictions?
- Goodell out as commissioner?
- SportsCenter's Smart or Not Smart
Right price for Pearl Jam?
A fascinating item making its way around the Internet apparently lists the appearance fees for a number of bands and artists -- or at least starting points for contract negotiations. Some of the prices are what you'd expect, because frankly artists such as Bruce Springsteen and Madonna are big enough to start the bidding at $1 million. But we were surprised to see Pearl Jam at an asking price of $300,000 and $500,000 -- to our eyes and ears, a relative bargain. If you were running a music festival, what would you pay for some of the bands and artists listed? Vote below.