- Texas A&M rolls in opener
- 2014 college football predictions
- NFL upholds Josh Gordon's suspension
- Love to Cavs for Wiggins, more
- Mag: Best NFL over/unders
- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
NBA free agency predictions?
July 1 marks the beginning of NBA free agency, and what a time it should be. LeBron James is available. So are Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, James' and Bosh's fellow Big Three member Dwyane Wade and -- perhaps briefly, if he re-signs as expected -- Dirk Nowitzki. That's not to mention restricted free agents such as Eric Bledsoe and Gordon Hayward, plus trade targets like Kevin Love. What will happen when the players start moving?