- Hoyer to start over Manziel
- Manziel's controversial moment
- Hall vote for Bonds and Clemens?
- 2014-15 NBA schedule released
- What is Clippers' future?
- Is Rory McIlroy the new Tiger?
- Durant out of FIBA World Cup
- Cavs, Wolves agree to Love trade
- Will Tiger win another major?
- Tigers get David Price from Rays
- Red Sox trade Lester to A's
- Will Rose, Bulls be big in 2014-15?
- No ''I'' in Team USA hoops?
- LeBron James chooses No. 23
- Lakers hire Byron Scott
- Tony La Russa in the Hall of Fame?
- An NFL team in Los Angeles?
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards
- Favorites in NBA's East?
- NFL 2014 over/unders
World Cup final -- Germany-Argentina
One semifinal brought an ocean of goals. The other featured precisely zero. But only one thing mattered in each: Germany and Argentina won, and now they will meet in the final of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Will the Germans, who routed the hosts 7-1, take the whole thing? Or will the Argentines, who won a penalty shootout against the Netherlands after 120 scoreless minutes, gut out another victory? Cast your votes!